I work on Sundays at the Butler & the Chef. I'm the French dude making drinks at the bar. As you can see in the video, the Chef is a character. Him and the co-owner, Wayne, have the merit of being one of the greenest business in the nation. Yep!
These two guys are environment-freaks. And they believe that they can change restaurants' habits by being an example of green success. They have spent extra money to replace plastic with renewable materials. They thoroughly educate their employees about green habits in the workplace. They are 100% powered by clean energy. And they have the smallest amounts of trash I have ever seen in a restaurant.
They might be green nazies sometimes, but I think that's what it takes to make things change. Informing is nice (Al Gore is a smooth talker in 'The Inconvenient Truth', but he spends about half of the movie in a plane), but enacting ideas is the way to go.
All techies in the South Park area: support your local green businesses, and go have a delicious Plat du Jour with a refreshing Macon-Villages at the Butler & the Chef. And don't forget to Yelp them.
Oh, and if you want to organize a private evening event, tell them Xavier sent you, and I'll get you a $50 discount (seriously).