Quite frankly, what Bush is doing to the American economy is so good for US-based workers selling services to European companies. I was just writing a quote for some PR freelance services I'll be providing for a French company. $500 is barely 320 euros.
I'll probably end up charging $2-3,000 for the entire campaign I'll handle for them, which comes down to a mere 1,200-1,900 euros for them, which is a really good deal.
So Americans are the new Indians, so what! The IT outsourcing business in India has been booming for more than 2 decades. It drives their economy today. Since the dollar keeps plunging, many Americans should consider serving European companies with competitive prices.
Can't wait to see US Americans crossing the Atlantic in boats to find opportunities in the old continent. That'll might help them reconsider their too-tough immigration policies.
So keep buying those polluting SUVs that enslaves your economy to the mood of the barrel's price. High demand, high prices, weak money, weak economy, international opportunities. Yay!