
Paris Hilton was released from a Los Angeles County jail early Thursday because of an unspecified medical problem. She will finish her jail sentence at home, nice and easy. She has spent only three days in jail instead of the 23 days. Her "medical state" does not allow her to stay in jail no more (I didn't know Paris was ill).
Basically, she is grounded home, for a 40-day period, with an electronic monitoring bracelet around her wrist. Where is the sentence, I don't get it? How come Paris can't do a 23-day sentence? I will try to get over the basic human injustice here to go straight to my point: First, she is a drug-addict and couldn't bear being clean more than three days. Second, her good behavior sentence reduction has been nothing but a PR strategy. Let me prove my points:

One Paris Hilton is a junky: No need to come back on Britney Spears' and Nicole Ritchie's example, and how Paris has played a negative influence on her. Drugs were obviously very present. Then the cell keepers were reporting that after only three days in jail, Paris was crying and kicking all the time; even prison guards were freaked out. Then, on Wednesday, after three days,she has contacted her psychiatrist, Docteur Charles Sophy (author of "I hate other people's kids"), for a two hour appointment.

I am sorry but that sounds like rehab to me. Plus, you call a psychologist if you need mental support, and a psychiatrist if you need medication. Obviously, he couldn't give her anything strong enough to calm her down. So we knew that Paris was a drug user. Now we know she a crackhead from cracktown.

Second, the PR strategy: right before going to jail, we would see pictures of the star walking around with "The Power Of Now" and the "Bible" books under her arm. She would even quote some Eckhart Tolle's sentence during interviews.
Please, the strategy is so obvious.
Sources inside tell TMZ that Judge Michael T. Sauer, who gave the 45-day sentence to Paris, entered the St. Brendan church in Los Angeles and was greeted with a holy round of standing applause! Meaning the guy is a church-goer and a believer.
Then the bracelet "Free Paris" that you could buy onlline for only $9.99, a way to let her fans create a movement to ask for her freedom.

When she was sentenced May 4, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled that she would not be allowed any work release, furloughs or use of an alternative jail or electronic monitoring in lieu of jail.
Actually, I am outraged to know that a rich little kid can walk in and out of jail because daddy can't stand to see her little daughter in withdrawal. She decided she wanted to do time (she had a choice), she did. She decided to walk out, she did. I am glad that Sarah Silverman mocked her as she hosted this past sunday's MTV awards. Hollywood should ban her for good.

There's another detail that has escaped from the press attention: Following the reading of the verdict by Sauer on May 4th, Paris' mother Kathy Hilton appeared shocked and her jaw dropped. She then exclaimed toward the judge, "May I have your autograph?" What? Come again? Is that some sort of flirt (filthy Hiltons) or some sort of threat? Really, I am not quite sure here, if someone can tell me what he thinks happened here, that would be great. Cause, whatever that was, it worked great.
