AutoCleaner Auto-Cleanse Your Browser After Each Session



There might be thousands of Windows system cleaning tools out there, but the only one I know is Ccleaner, because it is so damn effective that I never had to look for an alternative just yet. When working for a bunch of different clients, I turn on Ccleaner after every Internet session, to wipe all the cookies out of my browser, and avoid the accumulation of many different people's cookies in one Web browser.

Ccleaner is very fast, and doing a bit of cookie cleaning between Internet sessions requires a maximum of 20 seconds. Ka-chow!

Yet, I have found a shortcut that makes Ccleaner even more seamless, even more easy to integrate in a multi-account Web browsing configuration (it's also very useful for single-account Web browsing): AutoCleaner. This small tool is dependent on CCleaner, and can run it in hidden mode to clean your system after you close your browser. Every time you close your browser, all sensitive info and unwanted cookies are wiped out of the picture.

AutoCleaner gets even better than that because it auto-detects Ccleaner's paths. This means if, in the Ccleaner interface, if you unchecked "Download History", AutoCleaner will auto-detect those settings and act accordingly. In the settings, it lets you select which browser AutoCleaner should act upon. The plugin also suggests to install Ccleaner if you don't already run it on your machine.

I like AutoCleaner just as much as I like Ccleaner. I made a test to see if AutoCleaner was doing a good job scraping the dirt off my browser, and the conclusions were 100% positive. Autocleaner is simple, it works, and it stands as a perfect tool for anyone cautious about the information being shared by their Web browsers.

Influence Web Agency
blog comments powered by Disqus